Tuesday, March 13, 2018

About April LaJune


By Anna Von Reitz

First of all, I don't know April LaJune. I am not involved in her business at all. When I found out she was using some of my material and selling it as part of a "process" she and her cohorts developed, I contacted her and asked what was going on?
She took information I made freely available and incorporated it into her package. No law against that. I made it available to everyone who needs it, with the full intention that even the poorest of the poor should be able to reclaim their good names and estates.
At the same time, I haven't reviewed her paperwork package or her process and am not in a position to either recommend or disparage what she is doing and I certainly don't get a "cut" off any of it.
Second of all, her reasoning which she expressed to me, is that she and her co-horts have to baby-sit people through the whole process, which takes a considerable amount of time and effort on their parts. So they should get paid for that.
Again, no arguments here. A worker is worth their hire.
I have neither the time nor the trained personnel to provide direct assistance to all the people who need it. The best I can hope for is that April LaJune and her helpers have their own ducks in order and are using the information to help people as intended --- and not cheating them or using my name in vain.
As always, it is a Buyer Beware world and people have to make informed decisions and think things through.
What I develop, I have given for free. As a group, the members of The Living Law Firm have survived as mendicants, dependent on free will offerings and book sales to bear the expenses and court fees and all the rest of it. Unbelievable as it may seem, somehow, always, the generosity of others who see what we are doing and why, is sufficient to keep our wheels on the road.
I and the others actually associated with me spend our efforts on research and on court actions calculated to restore our lawful government and to secure and return the assets belonging to the American people and the actual states back to them, en masse. Though I advocate individual action to place your own claims to your Names and ESTATES in the public record, there is no way that I and my small group can do any amount of hand-holding. There isn't time and manpower available for us, The Living Law Firm, to fight the main fire and all the brush fires, too.
April LaJune has a valid point. I have made the information available for free, and it is there on my website: www.annavonreitz.com for anyone to use, but if you want someone to sit beside you and make sure all the details are done right, as many people do, April LaJune is offering that service.
What isn't reasonable is for anyone to think that I am in charge of that effort or getting any kickbacks from it or applying my name to it just because they are incorporating some of my paperwork into their package--- which I haven't even reviewed.

 ----------------------------
See this article and over 800 others on Anna's website here: www.annavonreitz.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ann, you can free the people and as soon as they are free, they will congregate to elect a leader.

Also, there are many who will not step into their responsibility and they take short cuts.

It's like an infant knowing a gun is powerful and asking someone to buy it, load it, and shoot it for them, and then they purchase it.

And once they use it, they find out the other things they had to learn before owning one.

Then they run back to the people who did what they asked for and want more help.

Well, there's the rub.

You cheated to get something you are not prepared to have, you don't know how to wield it properly, and when someone challenges your right to it, you ask for help from other people.


Seen it a thousand times.

And yeah, it's worth the money, because people will beg to spend their money to get anything they aren't supposed to have, because they can't get it their selves.

Feed a man a fish.

penny4yerthoughts said...

april is ripping people off charging them for things that do not work, get people thrown in jail, accessing td treasury accts with a hybrid SPC process, and asking for $500 up front fee to clean credit with a subsequent monthly fee of $100/month to regulate their accounts??? attaching your name to it. if you dont have a problem with that, dont know what to say. you personally dont agree with TD ACCTS AND SHE IS USING YOUR NAME AS APPROVING THE SAME PROCESS YOU SAY DONT DO IT WILL GET YOU THROWN IN JAIL.