Sunday, November 26, 2017

Lorreta Lynch 10 Million dollars in my Cayman Account. by Bill Clinton to Keep Hillary out of JAIL WOW. (THE TAPED CONVERSATION)

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-01/we-need-find-guy-new-docs-reveal-fbi-focus-finding-leaker-clinton-lynch-tarmac-meeti 
Article that just came out today to support this article!



BILL CLINTON  :  THANKS FOR MEETING WITH ME PRIVATELY.
LORETTA LYNCH:    YOU GOT IT BILL, I TOLD THE FBI TO KEEP EVERY ONE OUT, AND    
                              GAVE THEM OUR SMART PHONES SO THERE IS NO CHANCE OUR     
                              LITTLE CONVERSATION CANNOT BE RECORDED.
BILL CLINTON  :  NOW WHAT CAN I GIVE YOU SO THAT YOU CAN TOSE OUT     
                           ANY INDICTMENT THE FBI  RECOMMENDS.
LORETTA LYNCH:  Hey Bill how are you grand Kids?
BILL CLINTON     :   Common Loretta what’s it going to take to keep Hillary out of Court.
LORETTA LYNCH:  It is going to cost you BILL, just meeting with you today is going to be     
                             impossible to explain, my carrier will be in toilet. You know they will ask to 
                             accuse my self.
BILL CLINTON    :    Just for meeting with me?
LORETTA LYNCH:    That, and I asked the FBI, to leave us alone.
Bill Clinton :          OK,  What would you want exactly?
Lorreta Lynch:          First, 10 Million in my Cayman Account.
Bill Clinton:             10 Million? How about 2.
Lorreta Lynch:      I said, 10 BILL. And listen, if things go south Hillary has to Pardon me, when she 
                            gets elected, and the first week of her presidency too, I don’t want to be languishing                              in some Jail Cell, while you two are sitting in the WHITE HOUSE.
Bill Clinton:             Ok, 10.
Lorreta Lynch:    O, God this is the end of my Carrier.
Bill Clinton:             I had not thought about it before. May be I could get Hillary to get you Job, or 
                             something.
Lorreta Lynch:           That won’t work eider BILL. What ever JOB Hillary gives me, it will look bad on 
                            my RESUME.
Bill Clinton:         Not if you keep the ATTORNEY GENERAL JOB.
Lorreta Lynch:      O, Come on BILL , that would be to ophious
Bill Clinton:     Listen Lorreta, one thing I have learned in all my years in Politics, is you go 
                      large, those that Trust you will refuse to believe you will do anything blatantly    
                          corrupt. And those that don’t trusts you, well you get the idea.
Lorreta Lynch:      But what about Hilary?
                            I don’t see how you are going to convince her.
Bill Clinton:         Leave that to me.
Lorreta Lynch :    Keep, well going to be suspicious.   
Bill Clinton:       The trick is to use their suspicion to your own advantage.
Lorreta Lynch:       O, Crap what am I going to tell the MEDIA concerning this
                           Private Meeting. If am going to say in the public eye, I need to say something.
Bill Clinton:      You just tell them how right there to be concern, then talk about something 
                       else. Anything else. Like how dedicated you and your people are in saving 
                          the WORLD, in Crap like that.
 Lorreta Lynch:    I don’t know if that will work.  
Bill Clinton:        Trust me, Lorreta it will work.  Just don’t EVER, EVER, answer the question, 
                        and eventually they always give up asking you, because the look like there are 
                        wagering a person with a respectful Position, and they want to keep their own 
                        JOBS
Lorreta Lynch:     Really?
Bill Clinton:          YEP. Just keep reminding them that you have a respectful
                          Position, with good people that work for you, Great people. 
                          Who do great work , etc etc…
Lorreta Lynch:      Ok. I will try it.
  Bill Clinton :      Don’t worry, I have been impeached, Disbarred, and was caught lying to every 
                        one in America, and Democrats can not wait to put me and Hillary Back in the 
                        White House. Trust me, you will be Fine.

7 comments:

misbhavin said...

Nice piece of fiction writing. Its not that I outright Doubt it, but unless its on audio and/or video, then it didn't happen. Got a link?

Freewill said...

If I had a link I would have included it. This was emailed to me anonymously. So I posted it.

PechePeche said...

Too many typos to be credible. Also no source makes is suspicious.

jjj said...

lol ghost writing ...

Freewill said...

Look what just came out today to support this article that you called "Fiction"... http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-01/we-need-find-guy-new-docs-reveal-fbi-focus-finding-leaker-clinton-lynch-tarmac-meeti

Freewill said...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-01/we-need-find-guy-new-docs-reveal-fbi-focus-finding-leaker-clinton-lynch-tarmac-meeti

Freewill said...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-01/we-need-find-guy-new-docs-reveal-fbi-focus-finding-leaker-clinton-lynch-tarmac-meeti