Tuesday, December 30, 2014

S3A CHAT : SHORT UPDATE,

S3A CHAT : SHORT UPDATE, 

LVegas December 29, 2014 at 9:03pm
WOW! Words escape me on today's Intel... All I can say... WOW!


R.V. / GCR > LVegas December 29, 2014 at 10:01pm
Get ready we made it lvegas


Marc Nelson > LVegas December 29, 2014 at 9:07pm
Went to the bank
cause the Intel was hot.
Tried to withdraw some
Teller said "NOT"


LVegas > Marc Nelson December 29, 2014 at 9:11pm
YUP, I made several calls, made several visits, Got the same. Only thing positive was 2 contacts saw progress happening on the UST trading Platform. 1 was contacted by Paymaster and verified all their information.  My contact on one of the groups, which I am not a part of, but know well.. said all was on track and felt did not need to go to Reno. When ready, just go to your bank.


Marc Nelson > LVegas December 29, 2014 at 9:15pm
I'm hopin'
but incase it's hapnin NOT:
They came for my house
I said hey fool
Look at these millions of Dinar
makes me drool

They said   ...
as they towed the house away ...

can get it out of pawn
on your BIG pay day


Don't call 'tell TRNs on tap
your just a bitch for that guy called ZAP

R.V. / GCR December 29, 2014 at 8:57pm

The rv is first then the gcr these can happen with in a minute from each other...just saying

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We have to have major arrests of the global elite or else it makes no sense to have an RV, GCR...we will have major announcements FIRST