Saturday, August 31, 2013

Dinarmaven Friday night post

Dinarmaven Friday night post

08/30/2013
From Dinarmaven:

Guys- I've been on the phone all day and everything I'm hearing squares directly with what Tony & Loechin said today. But that's not what I want to talk about tonight. I had a PM today with a special person who's on the verge of losing everything. The house, the car, the furniture...everything. She was losing hope.

I reminded her that sometimes God tests us to strengthen our faith. That said, God promises to take care of his people and I told her not to worry. She either hangs-on by the skin of her teeth and pays everything off post RV, or she buys everything new. I asked her if she planned to buy a new house anyway after the RV. She said "Yea, our dream home."

So I said, "Then why are you worried so much about saving the one you have? You'll be shopping for a new one on Tuesday anyway." It's funny how the reality of our situation clouds the reality of our dinar situation.

The truth is she is already rich. She just doesn't know it yet.

Until next time - DINARMAVEN.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

After a full week, still completely false B S

Anonymous said...

Hot off the press

Estimate the amended exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar to be used in technical and economical feasibility studies and for (1.134) dollar per dinar. This price should be approved for 3 years until re-appreciation by the competent authorities.

Anonymous said...

I have a question for anyone that might be in the know? I am an Exec for a Company, where a client committed to invest a substantial amount in our project! He claimed that his funds came from THE EXCHANGE OF IRAQI DINAR. That he was second TIER exch. at 20 to 1.That his contact Through The FED Transferred to the US Treasury Dept. as of Jan 7,2014. That this agent for the US Treasury would wire such funds to us for the Investment.If I bought his Dinars w/in his platform, that US T Agent would have FED bank accts set up in my name, I just had to go to the FED in Dallas to set up w/ a signatory card!? So, through the machination he said because of his TIER 2 status he is considered a Iraqi exchange dealer or Agent! I asked for a Dealer # or Agent # and he didn't have one. This lead to a element of consternation on my point!! So I then asked if I could talk to said Treasury Agent? He then gave me 2 phone #'s and said that when I called if she (Brenda Smith) didn't answer that it would roll to a VM saying Black Jack # is unavailable?? I googled Black Jack, it's a phone service that they are using exclusively to handle all Dinarians??? Has anyone else be through this BS?

Unknown said...

Nice post, thanks you for your share
Tin nhanh Khanh Hoa - Tin tức Nha Trang - Hoc seo Nha Trang